Thursday 8 December 2016

Berry Berry Kix!


Sorry for no pictures, but this was an older review before I started taking pictures.
When I first poured it in the bowl it kind of resembled like colourful Captain Crunch but in smaller ball shapes. The smell when it was dry was mellow on the berry front. The colours were also a little saturated compared to the package, but I guess that's better than having extra artificial colouring added to it. I got some milk in there and had at it expecting my gums to be cut up in the ol' Captain Crunch fashion, but was surprised to fin
d out that these "corn puffs" gave in to my bite quite easily and without the sacrifice of a receding gum line. The flavour however was kind of bland, artificial and definitely not as sugary as I was expecting. As I ate it, the remaining kix that were marinating in the milk did get better, but only slightly and it kept it's crispiness rather fairly well. 
Aroma 3/5
Colour 2/5
Packaging 2.5/5
Flavour 2/5
Lasting Crunch 4/5
Post Cereal Milk 3/5
Overall 2.7/5

No comments:

Post a Comment