Sunday 4 December 2016

This time I'm going to review something possibly more directed towards an older audience. It's Oatmeal Crisp - Dark Chocolate Cranberry Flavour! 


The smell as I poured it into the bowl was much mellower than Finding Dory and you really had to get your nose in there to smell anything. After I poured the milk in the bowl the smells opened up only slightly. From my first bite I was a little disappointed. The cranberries were much firmer than I was expecting - borderline stale despite the June 2017 expiry date. Also the chocolate flavour was pretty lacklustre these chocolate clusters barely packed a punch and what chocolate flavour you would detect was quickly overwhelmed by the work you need to put in the chew this plethora of cranberries found in the cereal (I guess a positive for lots of fruit?). The rest of the cereal was pretty standard oatmeal crisp. It wasn't overly sugary and gets soft at a fairly steady rate with the sparsity of granola clusters trying to mask the reality of a dwindling bowl of sadness. Box was pretty standard for something directed towards an older audience and slightly misleading with the cranberries shown on it were much lighter and fresher looking than was was really inside. 
If you have any suggestions for future reviews let me know! I'm always up for trying new and different cereal.
Aroma 1.5/5
Colour 1.5/5
Packaging 2/5
Flavour 1.5/5
Lasting Crunch 1/5
Post Cereal Milk 1.5/5
Overall 1.5/5
#Cereal #Breakfast #OatmealCrisp #SuperCerealReviews #fullbowl #cerealjunkie #feelsbadman #notrecommended #whatchocolate #betrayed #hashtag

No comments:

Post a Comment